Friday 9 December 2016

Leeds Lights

I still have a few things growing on the allotment that I can harvest, leeks, broccoli, kale and red cabbage. I have now removed the nets that were protecting them. 
Ready for harvesting

Although they have club root they are still growing

 I had a trip to Leeds. It was looking very festive.
A giant Christmas tree

Dior's Christmas display.
Don't look at the price tags

There are some lovely arcades in Leeds.
Victoria Arcade

The Lego man is very festive.
We're walking from the snow

This chicken is hoping to stay put for Christmas.
Cluck if in luck

My pottery houses stand out in the garden now that the plants have died back.
A study in blue
A dainty birdhouse

The dying red hot pokers look like shepherd's crooks.
All hooked up

The tiny viola's are resisting the frost.
Pretty faces

Mist hanging in the Eden Valley. 
Atmospheric 

No comments:

Post a Comment