Saturday 24 December 2016

Christmas Continued

I have put up my Christmas decorations at home this week. I have some very old traditional decorations.
Yo ho ho

The pottery snowman I made several years ago, not long after I started at my pottery classes.
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

This pasta tree decoration was made by my daughter at infant school. 
As adults they still look for their favorites

I made this robin and holly mobile with the Alston Art Group. Mobiles are not as easy to make as they look.
Robins and holly now on display in the Artful Garden

I have been helping with the Christmas flowers in church.
Greenery and artificial poinsettia
Foliage and sparkle
Amaryllis on the altar

Sheep with a dramatic view.
Bleak and dramatic

A very old tin structure near Hartside summit.
I wonder if it is an old railway goods carriage

The Pedal and Paint milepost at Hartside summit.
A landmark you are delighted to see if you have cycled a long way

A stunning sunrise.
Golden hues
Christmas will soon be here.


No comments:

Post a Comment