Friday 16 December 2016

Christmas Cheer

Christmas has arrived in the Artful Garden. The scarecrows are wearing Santa suits. New this year is a paper mache robin, poppy seed head characters and a robin mobile. If you live near Kirkoswald look over the wall and see the cheerleaders looking back at you.

The angels are the I made with the school children

Yo ho ho
Angels made from poppy seed heads
I made this wreath using poppy seed heads
Duo Recycleo looking very festive
Baabaara wearing her Santa suit
Crazy Maisie has had too much Christmas dinner
Bobby Barley wearing his Christmas suit
Charlie Barley and Looby Loo
Crazy Maisie on the booze
My robin mobile hanging in the apple tree
My latest paper mache robin

The dull days are not good for taking photos.
Happy Christmas to all my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment