Friday 10 June 2016

Sizzling Sun

Another red hot week of intensive gardening.I have had long days in all my gardens weeding and planting bedding plants. Everything is growing very fast the weeds faster than the plants.
I had a day trip to Wallington in Northumberland on Tuesday.

I saw this amazing deer on route.
Made from backen

There is a lot of wild garlic which has a strong smell.
Inhale deeply

I love this den in the woods.
So organic

Wallington has some huge greenhouses.
The geraniums were over 8 metres

I love wisteria.
Delicate

Gunnera always fascinates me. It is so transparent.
Rose type thorns

This mural of Grace Darling was in the Great Hall.
You can feel the motion of the water

As were a series of flower murals.
Painted during the Pre Raphaelite period

This attendant wasn't very helpful.
I only speak Geordie 

I love this bath.
Full size not a miniature

If only it would snow.
A dragon sleigh

The Bottle Heads have had a makeover.
Hello

Three little Bottle Babes.
Hi Boys

Oh Boy.
Anyone for a snifter

The chicken is celebrating the Queen's birthday.
Happy and glorious

Babarra also is celebrating.
Baapy Birthday 

No comments:

Post a Comment