Monday 29 December 2014

Christmas Continues

I thought I would share with you my Christmas tree decorations. The ones I love the most were made by my children when they were at primary school. Each Christmas they look to see if their decorations are on display. 

We always have a Christmas tree bought from a local tree supplier and we buy a Nordmann fir.
The tree before Christmas day

The fairy is always on the top of the tree.
Dainty fairy

I love this angel made from a peg.
Paper and net


Also this one as well.
Pegged our in style


The red bell is made from felt.
Decorated with sequins

The tiny silver decorated tree ornament is a favourite.
A matchbox decorated with pasta 

Simplicity is the key.
Part of an egg carton


The reindeer has plenty of character. 
Dazzle at Christmas

The owl wishes you a Happy Christmas.
Ter Witt


I made these elves years ago when the children were very young.
Let's dance

Christmas is a time for a dramatic display with the church flowers.
Holly, conifer, fir cones

I built up the displays on the church windowsills just by using foliage.
Radiating outwards and upwards
Sprayed twigs and ivy
Poinsettias

No comments:

Post a Comment