Friday 6 April 2018

Spring Surprises

What a variety of weather we have had this week. Horrendous rain, snow, floods and on Thursday brilliant sunshine. I finished setting up my Easter display with Bertie the Bunny being the star of the display.

I planted a few seeds on Tuesday and have started to weed the flower borders in my home garden. Spring is on its way with the daffodils and grape hyacinths coming into flower, along with the weeds which are now growing like crazy. I hope weather permitting to do more gardening next week.

Bertie the Easter Bunny.
Hoppy Easter

Baabaara has a new head scarf.

 A Baa glam

I have knitted some flowers to display around the chicken's head.
Knitted flora

The scarecrows all have new Easter bonnets.
A vintage number


A pearly king costume in a museum in Aylesbury.
So many buttons

Roses and Castles, traditionally painted narrowboat door.
Castles in the air

The carving was along the towpath.
It reflects wildlife in the area.

Frogspawn.
So many eggs
A frog he would a wooing go.
Hop along now

No comments:

Post a Comment