Saturday 2 December 2017

A Walk in Coombe Wood

This week we have had several severe frosts and it has stayed cold for most of the day.  The nights are really drawing in.
We have had several walks this week with Jill in Coombe Wood near Armathwaite.

Sunlight through the trees.
Golden hues
A view of the River Eden.
Here the river is wide
Snow on Cross Fell.
Today there was snow on the Pennine hills

This rock looks like a sleeping animal.
What animal do you think it is?
Sunset over Saddleback.
At this time of year there are glorious sunsets

A mackerel sky.
Hopefully good weather tomorrow
Looking through the trees.
A slight frost
Frosty branches.
Riverside rock formations


I have joined EVAN Eden Valley Artists Network and have my first craft fair at Reghed on Saturday 9 December where I will be selling my pottery and textiles.
This is the link  to my webpage on the site EVAN.




No comments:

Post a Comment