Saturday 9 December 2017

Mists and Mountains

Last Saturday we had a walk to Loughrigg from Ambleside. The mist during the walk was very spectacular and we were able to avoid the rain.

As we started to climb we could see the broken view from among the clouds.
Floating mist
Looking back towards Ambleside.
Magical
Floating mist.
Misterious

Looking towards Windermere.
Brown braken

Looking back towards Lougbrigg.
Hills and lakes
The trig point.
So high
Looking towards Dunmail Raise
What can you see?

Looking down onto Grasmere.
Moody
A cave on route.
A limestone cave

Paddington in Marks and Spencers in Carlisle.
Has anyone seen any marmalade sandwiches?


Today I had my first craft fair. I sold my pottery houses, birds flower cane topper and a hen. I was please with the success of my first event.

Hand embroidered flower hearts




No comments:

Post a Comment