Friday 14 April 2017

Eggsciting Easter Eggstraaganza

Happy Easter to all my readers.

I have made some Easter cards that can be used as decorations.
Embroidered on tissue paper

I have been busy this week planting my potatoes both in the Artful Garden and on my allotment. I dug in muck before I planted them. They are First and Second Earlies. I have continued to clear my extended beds and I still have more to do. The other evening when I was digging there was a flock of pewits overhead and the bleat of lambs looking for their mothers. It was a magical moment.
 Candy is getting more adventurous and likes to dig, sadly in the same area I am working. For some reason she likes to eat soil.

The Big Hen wishes you a Happy Easter.

Cluck

The Meeters and Greeters are wearing small daisies on their hats.
Have a cracking Easter

The Rock Chicks have a friend and a basket of eggs.
Eggsotic

Large eggs hang in the lilac tree.
I remade these eggs this year

Small eggs hang on the branches next to a large bucket of flowers.
A large bucket of flowers

The scarecrows have new hats.
Bonny bonnets and Charlie is rabbiting about
Boozy Floosie loves her bonnet
Bobby Barley likes his chick boppers

This is a wreath I made for my front door.
Cherry blossom, daisies, grape hyacinths


No comments:

Post a Comment