Thursday 17 November 2016

Etsy Excitement

As the gardening season is coming to an end I have decided to start a craft business on Etsy. I have been busy making different items for sale and I am still finding my feet around the site. My business is called 'magscreatesandmakes' I am hoping to make some pottery items to add to my site.
These are examples of my Christmas tree decorations.

A robin with a yellow wing
A robin with a light brown wing
Hand embroidered Dala horse
The same with a different saddle

I have been busy tidying my allotment, getting rid of the dead sweet peas and french beans and finding several very large orange rimmed slugs! Everything is dying back very quickly.

Canary Wharf at Shap.
Is Mark Carney working here today?

This is a quaint passageway is in Penrith.
What stories it could tell

Two lovely gatehouses leading to the Lowther Estate.
His
Hers

No comments:

Post a Comment