Friday 26 August 2016

Tour of Britain

I have been giving various garden tours this week and also preparing and setting up my Tour of Britain display. It passes through Kirkoswald on Monday morning 5 September.

This is DuoRecycleo who is now wearing Tour of Britain colours. 
Yellow jersey first class


I am hoping to cycle to the roadside to park my bike

I have also made cycle jersey bunting.
Mellow yellow

I am harvesting  a lot of runner beans which I have made into Runner Bean Pickle.
Pick a pickle

I had a trip to Whitby this week. The harbour is very picturesque.
Old houses

Former fisherman's cottages

There is a sandy beach and some lovely rock formations.
Some of the rocks are very unstable

This 1937 bus was giving tours.
All aboard


Steady as you go

Rubarb lookalike leaves growing in the verges.
Rubarb, rubarb, rubarb, not

On our return there was a superb sunset.
Amazing colour hues

No comments:

Post a Comment