Friday 8 April 2016

Houses and Flowers

Another week of mixed weather wet windy and some sunshine. I am trying to prepare all my flower beds between the showers.

I have planted up one flower bed on the allotment but the ground was very wet.
I hope the plants will survive

I have cleared the rhubarb bed of couch and applied a liberal amount of muck.
Rhubarb, rhubarb, rhubarb



The grape hyacinths are just coming into flower and will form a carpet of blue.
China blue

The redcurrant is also in bloom.
This plant has a very distinctive smell

This is one of my new pottery flower designs.
A red gerbera

I bought this flower planter from the Country Living show and have planted it up with tete a tete daffodils.
Dainty daffs
Pottery and flowers

My latest pottery house designs are bird houses.
A bluebird
Golden bird
Bonny bird

No comments:

Post a Comment