Friday 13 November 2015

This and That

What a change to the weather. This week we have had strong gales and lashings of rain. The weather is still mild and the cows are still out in the fields.
Cows grazing early in the morning

The barns are full of hay ready for the winter.
Baled over


I have started to dig my new allotment but it has been a mud bath. 

My Autumn raspberries are still fruiting, hard to believe that this is still happening in November. 
Still red and sweet 

The feverfew is still in flower.
Feverfew growing in the cracks of the sandstone flags

We are getting some dramatic sunsets.
Just a hint of pink

The river Eden from being very shallow is now in full spate.
The river current is very strong

This birdhouse and the pottery birds I made a while ago.
Two little birds are we

Gourds come in many strange shapes and sizes.
Look at the patterning it is quite abstract


The reverse of the gourd

I do like this trailer why be boring when you can be imaginative.
Flower power

I have used Chinese lanterns to make a wreath.
Chinese lanterns and rosemary

I found this bookmark made by my daughter at primary school.
The simplicity makes you smile

No comments:

Post a Comment