Friday 30 October 2015

Halloween Happenings 2

Two glorious hot days at the start of this week meant I could catch up on all my gardening and start to pull up the thistles on my new allotment. So far I have filled 4 large compost bags with thistles and willowherb. Since then we have had very heavy rain.

Halloween has taken the Artful Garden by storm. 

If you dare taste a red apple but remember what happened to Snow White!
Rosy and red but .......

 A cobweb hangs on the gate, a taste of what is in store.
Webs and bunting

You can glimpse lanterns, apples and a pumpkin but beware of the spiders and webs of intrigue.
How many apples can you see?

A giant cobweb is suspended near Uno Recycleo. Can you see the spiders? Uno Recycleo has joined in the Halloween spirit. Spiderweb bunting blows in the chilly breeze.
Webonderful

The apple tree is decked in cobwebs can you see the hidden spider?
Incy wincy spider

Looby Loo has gone to town with a complete outfit.
Wicked

Crazy Maisie had a problem with her witch's hat.
Witch way should I wear my hat?

Boozy Floozie thinks Halloween will be a good day to drink 'Wicked.'
The drinks are on me

Bobby Barley has a spider cape and the cold winds keep trying to blow off his hat.
Check out my cape and look at my chicken friend 

The chickens have gone Halloweeeen.
Chick me out

Two ghosts have appeared in the garden together with a large paper lantern.
Ghostly happenings
Happy Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment