Friday 13 December 2013

Cloud Creations

This week the weather has been very mild for the time of year. I have been harvesting my dried flower heads so that I can paint them gold, silver and red to use in the church Christmas flower display.

It was a lovely mild day yesterday which started with a glorious sunrise so on my travels to and from Hexham I took photos of the clouds.


8am sunrise across the fields from my back garden


Can you see the fish cloud?


Milky colours


Looking into the sun at Hartside cafe



Whispy strands of cloud


The blends of colours are so beautiful


Cloud patterns continually change


Swirls and drifts


The setting sun


An illuminated sky


Floating islands of cloud


Just a tinge of red


The view of the setting sun from Hartside cafe

This is one of my favourite bookmarks.


 It is always worth remembering to check in the mirror before you leave the house

No comments:

Post a Comment