Friday 27 December 2013

Christmas Cheer

Happy Christmas.

Christmas 2013

I thought I would share with you my Christmas tree decorations and my homemade cards.
This is the tree we bought from a local farm. It is a Fraser spruce so the pine needles do not drop. Luckily it reaches to the ceiling, a necessary prerequisite  in my house. It is decorated with many sentimental decorations including those made by my children when at primary school. 

A happy smiling Santa.

Christmas cheer
This angel is always positioned at the top of the tree. She  is very old and has eyes that can close.


A dainty angel
This tree decoration is also old. It has lost some of it's shine but none of it's beauty.

Hand painted in blue and silver
The bird is made of glass and the owl of wood.


Birds of a feather
This lovely felt bell was made by one of my daughter's  when she was in the infant class at the local school in my village.


Twinkle bell
The little nutcracker is one of several on the tree. One has a mouth that will open.


Nutcracker and horse
I have made these decorations from rolled paper.

A paper angel.

Paper angel
Christmas trees decorated in different styles. I pegged them to a card with a small golden clothes peg.


Decorated with red baubles
Decorated with beads
Decorated with coloured thread

A forest of trees

A Christmas pudding that is featured on my Christmas cards.

Spot the pudding

The Christmas pudding card complete.

Spot the cake
This is my Christmas cake. Again some of the cake decorations are old. The cake tastes delicious.

Cakelicious

Who said what to offend the snowman?

For the first time this year Baby Doll who lives in my home garden was presented with a Santa suit. It was rather on the large sized but a little tinsel helped. On a frosty morning she was still smiling.

I like your style
Happy Christmas to all my readers.

Stop Press
Looby Loo has been spotted by talent scouts who have asked her to make a celebrity appearance in  Kirkoswald village shop window. She will be the star turn for New Year celebrations.

No comments:

Post a Comment