Friday 16 November 2018

Exciting Exhibitions

On Monday I visited the Biscuit Factory. An amazing gallery with some outstanding art. All very inspirational.

I loved this plaster sculpture of a lion. So realistic in it's movement. I might have a go at trying to make something similar. I have created a bird using a wire base which I hope to complete next week. 
Roar

There are some wonderful buildings in Newcastle.
A stunning clock

A statue in homage to street art.
Geordie man


I love the pattern on the bark.
Positive and negative spaces

These craggy rocks are in Coombes Wood where we take the dog for a walk.
Very crumbly

A very strange fungus attached to a tree.
Large and luminous
Vivid pink and acid green


An amazing sunrise.
Golden hues

I have I have submitted these two pictures to the EVAN gallery in Penrith where I am selling my pottery.
Indigo Hues




Summer Days






No comments:

Post a Comment