Saturday 26 March 2016

Easter Extraodinaire

For the first time in ages I have got back to my gardening. I have spent today clearing my strawberry bed of couch grass that seems to be all over the allotment. I also weeded the rhubarb patch. Some of the wood rubbish we have burnt so the plot is looking a lot tidier.

I have set up the Easter display in the Artful Garden.

A bucket of Easter flowers.
 Easter cheer

The daffodils are looking very festive.
Dancing daffodils

Pretty blue scilla grow amongst the daffodils.
Vibrant blues

All the scarecrows have new Easter bonnets.
Boozy Floozie needs a glass of blackberry wine
Crazy Maisie still striving for the glamour look
I love my bonnet and check out my silver boots

Bobby Barley did not want a bonnet so he has a special pair of glasses.
Rabbit, rabbit, rabbit

Three French Easter hens.
Oh la la

The pheasant has joined in the celebrations.
Easter plumage

The Rock Chicks are in the groove.
Rock on

Giant Easter eggs hang from the tree.
Eggciting


Happy Easter to all my readers.
 A Happy Hen surrounded by Easter egg bunting

No comments:

Post a Comment