Thursday 21 January 2016

Bird Bird, bird is the Word

Whilst travelling round I have seen various birds that have amused me on my travels. This is a patriotic Kiwi.


These are kiwis found outside  an I centre.


This is a pukeko bird on the side of a building. Wall art is featured in quite a lot of the towns.


This is part of a pottery mural in the ladies toilet in Eltham.


The photo above is part of the Tree of Life.


This Moa is just outside the I site in Whanganui.



This Is alongside the Whanganui river one of the longest rivers in New Zealand.



Here are a few New Zealand sayings that have amused me

Prestige Portable Loos slogan is 'saving the planet from the bottom up'

'Number 8 wire mentality' meaning having an inventive mindset.

the weather was described as a 'brolly run to a bit of cloud'










This




This



No comments:

Post a Comment