Friday 18 December 2015

Countdown to Christmas

Not long to go now until Christmas. I have been busy preparing my Christmas decorations.
I have made three door wreaths.

For my front door.
Fir cones, holly and ivy

For my back door.
Cinnamon sticks, holly and fir cones

For the gate into the Artful Garden.
There's something fishy going on here

I have made a display along the wall by the gate.
Can you see the giant cracker?

I have made four different designs for my Christmas cards this year.
A Christmas tree made from my own dyed papers.
Shiny and bright

A Santa suit.
Dainty in red

A Christmas pudding.
A plump pudding


A Christmas scene.
A little red house

There is some wonderful yarn bombing in St Andrews churchyard in Penrith.
Knit one, purl one, repeat and repeat and repeat



Colourful

Festive bark.
Warm and cosy
.
The crochet look.
Pick a square, any square


Wooly bunting.
Bouncing snowman

Boozy Floosy has been on the bottle and we wonder if she will stay sober until Christmas day. Already she is banned from the pubs in Kirkoswald.
Hic, hic, hic

Bobby Barley has indulged in too many pre Christmas dinners. 
Check out the chicken

 Another funky chicken.
Groovy

I saw this lego man at the entrance to Beales in Hexham.
How many lego bricks

Anyone fancy an ice cream?
A giant cone

I love the way people decorate their houses with Christmas lights.
Not a lot of wall space left


No comments:

Post a Comment