Wednesday 13 August 2014

Wedding Decorations


The wedding cake expressed the interests of the bride and groom.


The happy couple
I decorated the garden gate with homemade tea lights and bunting.

Bunting made from doilies

Bunting hung from the washing line near the back door.

Can you see my Egyptian pottery head on the house wall?

I decorated a heart for the front door with lace and bunting made from a plastic bag. As the weather is so unpredictable I had to make sure that all the decorations were waterproof.

White heart

The white lantern I placed next to the back door.

Artificial flowers
Bunting was throughout the ground floor with hearts hanging 
from each door handle.

Tartan paper and doilies

Bunting in detail

Inside the kitchen.

Pink and blue made from cupcake cases
It was a wonderful and memorable occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment